Wednesday, March 23, 2016

It Runs at Night

This is one of the prettiest terrors. I've finally self-published my first book. This particular story has a deeper meaning than to simply terrify. This story has been a work in progress for about three years. My mom had given me glimpses of her tumultuous journey to the U.S. It wasn't until she met my girlfriend that I heard the entire story. After a few cold ones, my mom let it all out. I thought, two things were going on through her journey, she was scared out of her mind, or she was a bad ass. I couldn't decide, so I wrote a story about it to decide for me. So far, she's a bad ass. I introduce you It Runs at Night Volume 1 The Water Boils a story about a girl lost in the Mexican valley while a mysterious creature is following her. Click the link under the photo to check out my book on Amazon. I'm trying to see how I can make it free, but it looks like the lowest I can go is $1. I'll keep everyone posted about reducing prices, I know I've seen some books for free on there. One last thing, visit the It Runs at Night website to see all updates of the series and future release dates.

No comments:

Post a Comment